- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 coconut milk
- 2 cups buckwheat flour mix
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 cup ground buckwheat groats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
If you like banana bread then you will love these cookies. They really should be called banana bread cookies, although they also resemble a favorite past comfort cookie, the oatmeal cookie. This version of gluten free cookies uses a buckwheat flour, specially the 123 Gluten Free buckwheat flour mix. These cookies are quick and easy to make, and hearty and healthy enough for a snack.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls.
- Mash bananas and add to wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Use a 1/4 cup size to gauge the size for each cookie. You can also make them smaller if you’d prefer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Let cookies sit and cool. Store in an airtight container and they should last a good week, unless you devour them well before that.