- 2 collard green leaves
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- red onion (as much as desired)
- sprouts (as much as desired)
- basil (as much as desired)
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
Super refreshing but immensely flavorful dish. Collard greens are often one of those things that look pretty but you don’t really know what to do with. Well, ask no more, making wraps are super easy and something everyone will love.
- In a steam, steam the collards for about 2 minutes. Only steam until they become bright green. You still want them hard enough to remain sturdy. Cooked too much they will start to fall apart as you make the wrap.
- Lay out your wrap on a plate and start to pile on your ingredients. Leave enough room to actually fold your wrap, essentially like an all veggie burrito – yum, burritos.
So next time you want something that leaves you feeling light but full, or if you are craving a twist on a burrito or sandwich, make this your go-to recipe. Enjoy!