- 1/2 papaya
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 orange, yellow or green bell pepper
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp sea salt
Another fast and simple salsa. This papaya salsa recipe can also be adjusted to make a larger salad or eaten as salad plainly. I also like to add this salsa to the quinoa with avocado dish.
- Cut and dice papaya. If you want to make a bigger portion of salsa/salad then simply use the who papaya and double the other ingredients as well.
- Slice and dice your peppers.
- Squeeze some fresh lime juice on top. Lime goes amazingly well with papaya.
- Add a dash of salt and voila, finished.
No that probably didn’t even take 10 minutes. This salsa is really refreshing and light and could easily be a light breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Enjoy!